not sure which txt example to read a grided data set

From: Rashed Mahmood <rashidcomsis_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 28 2011 - 22:39:35 MDT

Dear NCL folks

I want to read in NCL one data set (monthly mean Aerosol Index from
TOMS) which is in a txt file with 1.25/1 degree lon/lat spatial
resolution.
I know there are many txt file reading examples however, when I compare this
data file with the examples I am uncertain which example would read the data
set. The data file is attached herewith.

Can anyone guide me please.

Thanks alot
Rashed