Re: streamlines do not show up from gsn_csm_pres_hgt_streamline

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 02 2011 - 09:03:39 MDT

Dear Xiaoming,

Are the streamlines in the same data space as the contours? If not,
then the overlay will not work.

Since you are not providing any coordinate information via the
sfXArray/sfYArray/vfXArray/vfYArray,
then you must have coordinate array information attached to the
variables that you're plotting.

Please look at your variables with "printVarSummary" to see if there's
any coordinate information:

    printVarSummary(wa)
    printVarSummary(va)

I noticed that attached a coordinate array to one of the dimensions of
T:

    T&bottom_top = pres_coor

I believe you need to do something similar for "va" and "wa".

Also note that it looks like you only added a coordinate array for the
Y axis.
The x axis doesn't have anything, and that's why the X axis values are
going from 0 to nx-1.

--Mary