Re: converting SYNOP meteorological code into readable observations

From: Christopher Steele <christopher.steele_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 02 2011 - 07:08:02 MDT

Hi again,

I'm running into further problems with this code when I try to link the
outputs together. I keep getting the following error message but I'm not
sure why.

fatal:Undefined identifier: (datafile) is undefined, can't continue
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 64 in file read_synop.ncl

I'm not sure how "datafile" has become undefined

cheers

Chris