plot wrf output by NCL

From: Chao Luo <chao.luo_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Nov 11 2011 - 10:43:59 MST

Hi,

I want to plot convective precipitation simulated by WRF by NCL. WRF output RAINC (two dimensions), and
XLAT (two dimensions), XLONG (two dimensions). I wrote the NCL script to plot the rain. The error messages like:

fatal:Coordinate variables must have one dimension only
fatal:No coordinate variable exists for dimension (lat) in variable (raincc)
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 23 in file wrf.ncl

fatal:Coordinate variables must have one dimension only
fatal:No coordinate variable exists for dimension (lon) in variable (raincc)
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 24 in file wrf.ncl