Re: Interpolating sea ice over North Pole in a dataset for CAM 3.1

From: Hobbs, Will R (3244-Affiliate) <William.R.Hobbs_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 10 2011 - 17:29:06 MST

Soumik

Regarding the interpolation, I would use use the function
'poisson_grid_fill' to populate the missing data points rather than one of
the interpolation routines; you can use coordinate subsetting to isolate
just the Arctic region.

I've replied to your question about CAM3 forcing files offline, since it's
not really an NCL question.

Will