Height_Level Script

From: <manatchanok_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 10 2011 - 16:34:25 MST

Dear whom it may concern,

The attach is a script of height level plot that I get from the web site.

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/LEVELS_INTERP/wrf_Height.ncl

In line 45 where is a place for height level in meter, but the plot
shows it in hPa. I tried to change and put other commands to switch it
to meter, but they did not work. Please give me any suggestions or
ideas how to change it to meter. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Nid