Re: How to change the color of the third Y axis in gsn_csm_xy3

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 23 2011 - 16:45:16 MST

You shouldn't need to set the tmYROn or tmYRLabelsOn resources for the third axis. This is done for you by gsn_csm_xy3.

Please see example 19 at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml#ex19

You'll notice that not many resources are set for "res3".

As for why it's not working when you set these, I'm not sure. I would need to be able to run your script in order to debug it.

--Mary