Re: Loop over files variables in list

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 23 2011 - 07:37:25 MST

;=================================================;
; Read all file names in directory
;=================================================;
    diri = "./" ; input directory
    fili = systemfunc("cd "+diri+" ; ls foo*nc")
    print(fili) ; all file names
    nfili = dimsizes(fili)
;=================================================;
; Establish list of all possible files; *no* reading is done
; 'f' is a variable of type 'list'; index via [...]
;=================================================;
    f = addfiles(diri+fili, "r")

    do nf=0,nfili-1
       x = f[n]->WIND