Re: Question on the longitude coordinates transform?

From: xiang lin <leo.aries.g_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 24 2011 - 18:53:59 MST

Thanks for the reply!

However, I guess you didn't understand my problem. I want to draw the plot
in the region of (30E, 150W),
the west boundary locate at the 30E and the east boundary is at 150W. If I
just set the resource as below:
   res@mpMinLonF = -150
   res@mpMaxLonF = 30
then what I got is opposite to what I want.

The lonFlip or lonPivot function can transform the coordinates of (0E,360E)
to (-180E,180E), and what I want
to do is just the reverse.

Thanks!

Lin