Re: shapfile help

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Dec 08 2011 - 09:08:44 MST

Jagan,

The DBF file you included is not enough to open the shapefile. I also need the *.shp, *.prj, and other files that come with it.

Can you point me to the place where you got these files, and I'll go download them.

You won't be able to use mpFillAreaSpecifiers to specify areas in shapefile to fill. This resource only works with areas in the existing NCL map databases.

Once I have your shapefile, I'll be able to tell you how to select out the areas you want.

--Mary