about changing vertical layers of a file

From: Rashed Mahmood <rashidcomsis_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 20 2011 - 03:31:36 MST

Hi all

I have a bit strange question. I want to shuffle the vertical layers of a
variable as I wrote in the program attached herewith.

However, I not getting how to put the replaced layers back to orgional the
variable. BTW; several months ago Adam Philips on this forum helped me to
do similar things but for spatial domains.
Can anyone have a look on my simple program and help me in this regard.
(Also attached ncdump for the concerned variable)

Thanks alot!

regards
Rashed
*Institute of Atmospheric Physics (IAP)*
*Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)*
*Beijing, China.*