ncl memory

From: <elodyfluck_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2012 - 05:07:58 MST

Hello NCL users,

I wrote a long script with reading in many files. After reading in 9 files, I have a fatal error:

fatal:NclMalloc Failed:[errno=12]:Cannot allocate memory
fatal:New: could not create new array:[errno=12]:Cannot allocate memory
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 1337 in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 376 in file diffwindspeed.ncl

Do you know what's happened here?

 Thanks

Elody