some bugs in function "reg_multlin"

From: ºØä¹ÁØ <hcl900412_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Feb 24 2012 - 21:24:11 MST

Recently I have run into the following problems about the function "reg_multlin" in NCL.

when I used function "reg_multlin" to do the multiple linear regression, I found it could not work correctly if there are more than four independent variables (x1,x2,x3,...) in this regression process, and the system always indicated me error (which is shown in the picture "error indication" in the attachment). I do not know why and I hope you can help me solve this problem. Because I need this program to work correctly urgently.

My program file has been attached in the attachment. The system I use is Linux_RedHat (x86_64), and the NCL version I installed is 6.0.0 Linux_RedHat_x86_64_gcc412.

I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you for your time.

Best regard

--
Cenlin He
Environmental Sciences (Major)