Re: PopLatLonV error message

From: Andrew Mai <mai_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 11 2012 - 09:40:24 MST

On 12/11/2012 09:12 AM, Rick Brownrigg wrote:

> Hi Andy,
>
> I'm not really familar with all this, but is it
>
>> setenv NCL_POP_REMAPV ……
>
> Is that what you really typed?

Actually I set both environment variables. The issue seems to be missing rot_g*.nc files in the mapping directory. After consultation
with Adam Phillips, I have decided to avoid the remap altogether and pass the original history file variables UVEL,VVEL with 2d ULAT
and ULONG dimension attached to the plotting routine gsn_csm_contour_map_ce. This seems to be working fine. Thanks for your prompt
response,

Andy