gsn_csm_pres_hgt_streamline is not working

From: Yong Sun <Yong.Sun_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 03 2013 - 12:47:15 MST

Hi all,

    I plan to show streamline using the gsn_csm_pres_hgt_streamline,but it couldn't display the vector.
  the V and W used for this function is IPSL model output(see the attachment)

However, when I apply the same code on the V and W of DOE/NCEP, it works well.

I don't know why. Could you give me some advice on me solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

YONG SUN