Re: Missing values in smthClmDayTLL and band_pass_latlon_time functions

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2013 - 17:40:07 MST

Both "smthClmDayTLL" and "band_pass_latlon_time" work on time series
at each grid point. If you have grid point locations where all data
are missing, the FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) issues a Warning message
telling you that *at those grid points*, the FFT was not performed.
At other grid points where there are data, the functions should work
as advertised.

If you want those grid points that have missing data to be operated
upon, the user must fill them in prior to calling the functions.