Re: ESMF_regrid*(...) is lon-lat only?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2013 - 13:01:48 MST

Hi Tom,

I haven't actually tried regridding data that is not on a lat/lon grid using ESMF. I think it should work. Do you have some data files that you can provide us with?

Are your source and destination grids rectilinear, curvilinear, or unstructured?

You said you've already worked with the "conserve" method, but I didn't see any mention if that was working, or do you have problems with it?

--Mary