Fwd: reverse the wks foreground and backgroud color

From: Guiting Song <guitingsong_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 07 2013 - 16:06:25 MST

Dear NCL users,

I am trying to plot topography using the black and white color table
"gsltod", however, after plotting, I found the foreground color of the
workstation is white, and the background color is black, I try to reverse
them by using the following script:

setvalues wks
    "wkColorMap" : "gsltod"
    "wkForegroundColor" : (/0.,0.,0./)
    "wkBackgroundColor" : (/1.,1.,1./)
  end setvalues

However, it does not work, I attached the script, any advice is welcomed!

--
Best regards, Guiting
*Departamento de Astronomia, Universidad de Guanajuato