changing value of a reference vector created by wmvlbl

From: Vollaro, David <dvollaro_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2013 - 12:50:19 MST

Hi,

        I have been using wmvectmap to plot sfc station wind vectors onto a map.
I am trying to adjust the reference vector label value to a defined value. However,
it always gives me a vector length with a value 0.35E+02. If I adjust VRS or VRN
it will change the lengths of the vectors within the plot, but not the reference vector.
Is there a way to create a reference vector label with a value of 0.20E+02 for example?

  wmvlbl(wks,0.95,0.05)
  wmsetp("vrs", 20.) ; Size of the vec that will be scaled to the len spec by VRN
  wmsetp("vrn", 0.095) ; Size that a vector of len spec by VRS is to scale to.0.02
 wmvectmap(wks, adplat(j), adplon(j), adpuwnd(j), adpvwnd(j)) ; Plot vectors.

thanks,

Dave