Re: Error in plotting the marker

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2013 - 15:17:28 MST

Hi,

This was a weird bug which mystified us for a long time. We believe we have fixed this in NCL V6.1.0.

Please see:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/current_release.shtml#BugsFixed6.1.0

and search for "NhlNewMarker".

If you have V6.1.0 and you are still seeing this bug, please let us know (email ncl-talk, not me directly).

Otherwise, I suggest you upgrade to V6.1.0. We will be releasing V6.1.1 in one to two weeks, so you can also wait for that version.

--Mary