mask not adjusted with the contour

From: Ahmed Lasheen <ahmed4kernel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jan 19 2013 - 17:45:05 MST

Hello
I am trying to plot sst using data from NOAA , I also downloded file from
the same page to mask the land. But when i used the mask function, I found
that mask work in strange way, it seems that it doesnot coincide with the
contour map Although both mask file and sst file has the same dimensions.
I got also the following error

check_for_y_lat_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain a valid
latitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all.
(0) A valid latitude coordinate array should have a 'units' attribute equal
to one of the following values:
(0) 'degrees_north' 'degrees-north' 'degree_north' 'degrees north'
'degrees_N' 'Degrees_north' 'degree_N' 'degreeN' 'degreesN' 'deg north'
(0) check_for_lon_coord: Warning: Data either does not contain a valid
longitude coordinate array or doesn't contain one at all.
(0) A valid longitude coordinate array should have a 'units' attribute
equal to one of the following values:
(0) 'degrees_east' 'degrees-east' 'degree_east' 'degrees east'
'degrees_E' 'Degrees_east' 'degree_E' 'degreeE' 'degreesE' 'deg east'
I check the file and i found that there is a valid attributes
I have attached the script and the output
about the data file for sst and mask , here is the page
http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/data/gridded/data.noaa.oisst.v2.html
, the link for sst is
ftp://ftp.cdc.noaa.gov/Datasets/noaa.oisst.v2/sst.mnmean.nc
and the link for mask file is
ftp://ftp.cdc.noaa.gov/Datasets/noaa.oisst.v2/lsmask.nc
Thanks in advance

--
Ahmed Lasheen