regridding of ECMWF to WRF grid

From: BasitAli Khan <BasitAli.Khan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Jan 27 2013 - 02:25:08 MST

Hello,

I want to regrid Era Interim Reanalysis data (0.75 x 0.75 deg) to my high resolution WRF gird (3 km). Just wondering which regridding/interpolation function is best to use for this purpose. I know there are heaps of functions and regridding scripts available but could not find anything that suits my requirement. WRF has a curvilinear grid while Era-Interim Re-analysis (if i am not wrong) uses Gaussian grid. I would greatly appreciate if anyone have the script and would like to share it.

Thanks in advance
Best regards,
basit

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.