Read multiple data files

From: ÃQ¤h°¶ <weiwilliam1987_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2013 - 00:38:45 MST

Hello,

I met some problem when I read many ascii data files.
Now I have 73 station data files from 00 hrs to 72 hrs, every data file has
113 stations.
and I want to draw the timeseries at different station.
So I use the DO loop to get the station data in the 73 hrs, then plot the
timeseries.
Like below
  do n=0,112
     do time=0,72
         f = readAsciiTable(file,----)
      end do

   *process data and set plot resource
    obs_good=ind( .not.ismissing(obs) ) ; I use this to skip missing value

   end do

But when n loop to 31, it will fail at the line obs_good.
Then I try setting n equal 31, it succeed.
then I try n loop from 20 to 40, if fail again.
If loop from 30 to 40, it succeed.

The fail message :

fatal:Number of dimensions on right hand side do not match number of
dimension in left hand side
fatal:["Execute.c":7556]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 96 in file
test.ncl

I don't know how to fix this problem, it's so strange.
Did anyone have this kind problem before??

Thanks,
WeiWilliam