deleting a list of variables

From: James Scott - NOAA Affiliate <james.d.scott_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2013 - 11:02:21 MST

I've been trying out the new functionality for the delete function to
delete multiple variables with a list. I works great for most variable
types I've tried -- and saves lots of lines of code!

I did notice it does not work for file handles, e.g.:

f=addfile("in.file.nc","r")
g=addfile("in.file2.nc","r")

delete([/f,g/])
print(g)

Delete does not return any error, but the file handles f and g still exist.
I know this functionality is in alpha test mode, but I thought I should
pass this on in case this was not known.

-Jamie