Re: Problem with sf reso​urces​

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2013 - 14:23:12 MST

The code you have listed does not set any map limits. If your data occurs over a small region but you are drawing a global map, your data region may just be too small to see.
You do not need to worry about sfElementNodes or stFirstNodeIndex.
You could first try using gsn_csm_contour (without the map) to see if you get any sort of a plot.

To set the map limits use:

res@mpLimitMode = "latlon"
res@mpMinLatF = latS
res@mpMinLonF = lonL
res@mpMaxLatF = latN
res@mpMaxLonF = lonR

You may also need to set gsnAddCyclic = False

 -dave