Re: WRAPIT -- error while running ncl script

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2013 - 12:54:00 MST

Basit,

The error "A syntax error occurred while parsing" indicates that something is potentially wrong with the "ex01.f" code.
Perhaps it was saved incorrectly?

What does the following report:

wrapit77 < ex01.f > wrapit.c

How did you save "ex01.f"?

Can you try the attached "ex01.f" file and let me know if you get errors with it?

--Mary