Where I can download free projection data of land surface air temperature in Asia?

From: broad sky <broadsky2008_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 05 2013 - 19:16:10 MST

Hi all,

I want to download free projection data of land surface air temperature in
Asia. I went to the following website and downloaded some datasets. But
there is no value in land. Is it because I downloaded the wrong datasets?
Or I went to the wrong place? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
https://esgcet.llnl.gov:8443/metadata/browseCatalog.do?uri=http://esgcet.llnl.gov/metadata/pcmdi/ipcc/thredds/pcmdi.ipcc4.thredds&schema=thredds

Best wishes,
Sky