Getting error when setting gsnMajorLatSpacing less than 1

From: juki juki <juky_emc2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Mar 10 2013 - 10:06:40 MDT

Hi all ncl user; Again, I would like to share my problem and hope your advice on it. I am making a contour map for 1^ox1^o degree box. Of course, the latitude and longitude space will be < 1. I tried as res2gsnMajorLatSpacing =0. 1  res2@gsnMajorLonSpacing = 0.1 and I got the following error: > fatal:divide: Division by 0, Can't continue  > fatal:Mod: operator failed, can't continue When I use the value > 1, everthing was ok. Thanks for your help Joeky