Problem with a panel plot

From: Luis Cesareo Cana Cascallar <luis.cana_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 18 2013 - 09:33:43 MDT

Dear all,

I'm trying to combine nine individual plots into a 3x3 panel plot. Individual plots are fine but I'm doing something wrong with the panel. Attached I send you a pdf with the output and the script, the plot is trimmed to show just three plots because the attachment was too big. You can see how the panel is drawn but contour information is not plotted on it.

I can't find where is the mistake in the script, so I'd be much obliged If you could tell me what is wrong in the script.

Luis

P.S: I'm using Mountain Lion and NCL 6.1.2. The script shows the following warnings:
************
Variable: times
Type: string
Total Size: 72 bytes
           9 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes: [9]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 2
 description : times in file
 _FillValue : missing
(0) 2004-03-02_12:00:00
(1) 2004-03-02_18:00:00
(2) 2004-03-03_00:00:00
(3) 2004-03-03_06:00:00
(4) 2004-03-03_12:00:00
(5) 2004-03-03_18:00:00
(6) 2004-03-04_00:00:00
(7) 2004-03-04_06:00:00
(8) 2004-03-04_12:00:00
Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file
(0) Warning: gsn_panel: unrecognized plot type for getting labelbar information. Ignoring labelbar request.