Re: Subset of a shapefile

From: Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Apr 06 2013 - 16:01:18 MDT

Jim,

I took a quick look at the contents of f->ROUTE. Your string search
expression is matching all highway numbers that BEGIN WITH "I- 5", for
example I- 535. If you insert a comma and search for "I- 5,", I think
this will be sufficient to get the indices for only I-5.

--Dave
(Please reply to list only!)