create and extract Lat lon variables netcdf data

From: fatkhuroyan - <izzaroyan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 15 2013 - 03:28:52 MDT

Hi all, Iam newbie in ncl and i have been searching far but  i couldn't find ! could someone help me how to manage and to extract lon lat variable (dbz) so I know that i coud work out manually which pixels correspond to which location and its reflectivity value ? ( I want to make and  extract in :  Lat-Lon-dbz value). Here I attach the files Thanks, Royan