Re: cd_inv_calendar

From: Wei Huang <huangwei_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 25 2013 - 10:38:34 MDT

Not every variable in WRF namelist.input was saved in WRF output.
You may do a ncdump or ncl_filedump of the WRF output file.
If you can see it with the above two command, then NCL can grab them.
If not, NCL has no way to figure out the variables used in namelist.input
to control WRF's save interval (as they are not part the WRF output file).

Wei

huangwei@ucar.edu
VETS/CISL
P.O. Box 3000 (1850 Table Mesa Dr.)