Re: Some Clarification sought on station data

From: Kyle Griffin <ksgriffin2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 25 2013 - 05:29:11 MDT

While I can't answer anything about visibility, you'll notice that WMO does
things in degrees Celsius, while NCL is plotting in Fahrenheit. Therefore,
the difference is just that simple conversion.

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2@wisc.edu