Re: Lambert coordinates

From: Virginie Hergault <virginie.hergault_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 24 2013 - 03:27:33 MDT

Thank you for your answer but I do not know how to get my data in the
lambert coordinates.

In namelist.wps, I put:

map_proj = 'lambert',
 ref_lat = 42.5,
 ref_lon = 140.0,
 truelat1 = 25.0,
 truelat2 = 60.0,
 stand_lon = 140.0

I just want to get the lambert coordinates for all the points of my
grid. Is it possible easily with a function .ncl?

Thanks again!
virginie