Re: install

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 28 2013 - 09:36:01 MDT

In the future, please post NCL installation questions to our ncl-install list:

See our NCL/Cygwin notes at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/cygwin.shtml

Note that we do not have a "non-opendap" version for Cygwin. So, when you get ready to download NCL for Cygwin, use the "opendap-enabled" link.

--Mary