Re: whether NCL can deal with the unstructured grid data for graphics

From: 朱学明 <zhuxm_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 24 2013 - 08:51:44 MDT

Hello everyone,
     I am a newer to NCL. Could you tell me whether NCL can deal with the
unstructured grid data directly, such FVCOM model output, for graphics?
And we don't
neet to do interpolate. Thanks.

Xueming Zhu 朱学明
Key Laboratory of Research on Marine Hazards Forecasting(LoMF),SOA
National Marine Environmental Forecasting Center(NMEFC)
No.8, Dahuisi Road, Haidian District, Beijing , 100081
People's Republic of China
Tel:+86-10-82481923