Re: PSA script

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 22 2013 - 08:47:30 MDT

No PSA script but ...

Did you look at the climatology functions? They handle leap years

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/climo.shtml

Specifically: clmDayTLL, clmDayTLLL, smthClmDayTLL

Also, there are (as yet) undocumented functions in contributed.ncl
That will determine the daily anomalies.

calcDayAnomTLL , calcDayAnomTLLL

Usage: xAnom = calcDayAnomTLL (x, yyyyddd, clmDay)
        xAnom = calcDayAnomTLLL(x, yyyyddd, clmDay)

You can see the code via:

%> less contributed.ncl

search for the above function names.