gsn_legend_ndc adds page after plot

From: Mira Berdahl <mberdahl_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 03 2013 - 14:05:30 MDT

Hi Everyone,

I have a panel plot (5 panels on a grid 2x3, so an empty spot on the
bottom right), each with contours only, and would like to add a legend. I
use the gsn_legend_ndc function successfully, however the location of the
legend appears on a new page by itself instead of with the panel plots.
It seems the NDC coordinates are with respect to the second empty page,
not the page with the plots. Is there something I am missing?
Is there a way to move the contour legend to be beside my panel plots
instead of on an empty page following? Ideally it would go in the empty
panel location.

Thanks so much!
MB