Re: symbol table problem

From: Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 04 2013 - 16:00:26 MDT

Walter,

Are you not receiving e-mails from ucar.edu? You asked this question
last week, and got two replies on May 28. Both suggested causes and
asked for additional information. Please check your inbox, message
digests, spam folders, and the ncl-talk archives on the web, as a last
resort. Best wishes.

--Dave