Re: Skew-t plots and raw format

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 07 2013 - 08:03:00 MDT

The 'sounding_ATS.dat' used in the example is attached.

You can send a sample RAW sounding data file to

tp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put ...
quit

Note that for security reasons, you cannot list the contents of this
directory, and neither can we. We need to know the *exact* names of the
files in order to retrieve them.