Re: map of temperature trends

From: Alan Brammer <abrammer_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 07 2013 - 10:40:37 MDT

> slope2d = onedtond(temp@slope,(/dimsizes(data@lat),dimsizes(data@lon)/))

Quick guess but i think the above should be

slope2d = onedtond(temp@slope,(/dimsizes(data&lat),dimsizes(data&lon)/))

note the change of @ to &.

Alan.

Alan Brammer,
PhD Student,

Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences,
University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany, NY, 12222
abrammer@albany.edu