RegCM4 data

From: Jaya Pudashine <letterjaya_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 06 2013 - 09:33:34 MDT

Dear all,
I am using RegCM4 RCM model, I have extracted data for my study area using
ncl. RegCM4 RCM model has 6 years data in one file altogether of 1800 days (
i.e 360 days in a year it considers 30 days average per month), but I need
data based on real calender with 365 days in a year. My Hydrological model
doesn't support 360 days. So is there a way to generate those data
considering some statistical relationship or might be any other techniques.

Regards