hdf multy file plot

From: Hesham Afify <algocomp_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 20 2013 - 14:22:55 MDT

Hi all
First of all I wish to express my grate appreciation for the effort and big
hand given to me and all my colleagues in SUNY Albany during the workshop
held last month
I had hdf files for monthly MODIS sat data and when I read them for a whole
year (12 files), the dimensions became 2160 x 360 while I was expecting
12x180x360, and when I tried to plot them I had the following error:

*" warning:ScalarFieldSetValues: irregular coordinate array sfYArray
non-monotonic: defaulting sfYArray
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size
32556688
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
warning:WorkstationDeactivate: workstation not active or not opened "

*script and output are attached

best regards

Hesham

--
*Hesham A A Hassan   **|* *Meteorologist*
*Egyptian Meteorological Authority*