changing the backgournd color of an yx plot/histogramm ...

From: Kristina Fröhlich <kristina_froehlich_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 28 2013 - 09:37:06 MDT

Hi,   I am searching für an attribute which allows to change the default white background of any xyplots/histograms or barcharts.   My idea is to give a special background colour for instance using the example histo_10.ncl , if one of the 3 data set reaches a special threshold. I think this method makes sense if one would imagine a busy panel plot of such histograms where e.g. the regions of the earth are investigated using the 3 datasets.   Is there already something available? my search in the ressources for "background" was not successful ...   best regards, Kristina