Re: No coordinate variables

From: Heavenly Avenger - NCL <avenger-ncl_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 12 2013 - 07:09:57 MDT

Is the 129he.nc file too big to be attached as well? maybe upping it to the ncar’s FTP ‘incoming’ dir like some people do?

at least on the script I can’t see the units attribution that should be made to the ‘so2’ variable... or maybe the complaint is in read-time (and for that you could just fix the units in the NetCDF file using another NCL script, some ‘cdo setunits’ command, or ncdump-edit-ncgen)...

- fabricio