Re: Plotting three different X-axes with a common Y axis

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 15 2013 - 11:05:21 MDT

What exactly do you want the plot to look like?

We have an example that shows how to draw four different XY plots stacked on top of each other.
They all share the same X axis.

See example xy_23.ncl and unique_10.ncl at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml#ex23

You could do something similar, except attach the plots on the Y axes instead of the X axes.

Or, do you want all three plots to be in the same plotting area? If so, see examples xy_25.ncl,
xy_26.ncl, and xy_27.ncl on the same page. These examples show how to do it for a common X axis,
so you'll need to modify one of them to do a common Y axis.

--Mary