About data extraction from HADGEM3

From: Jaya Pudashine <letterjaya_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 15 2013 - 02:20:24 MDT

Dear all,
I would like to extract temperature and Precipitation data from the HADGEM3
RCM for my weather and rainfall station as shown in figure. How can i overlap
my shape file and RCM data and extract the nearest grid data. How can I
show the grid point with data available from RCM as shown in below figure.
I would be very thankful if you provide me the sequential steps to do this.

Regards
Ja

[image: Inline image 1]