Re: error using getenv -- bash system

From: Ahmad Farsyud <a.farsyud_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Jul 14 2013 - 15:19:19 MDT

Thank you Yagnes,

I tried, your codes just for test,, and also get the *same errors*

sh run.sh
*: command not found*
*: command not found*
 Copyright (C) 1995-2012 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.1.0
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
"atal: can't find file "comp_zon.ncl

Thank you,
AF