Re: map/ explicit tickmarks/ tmYLeft resource

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 19 2013 - 09:09:19 MDT

Hi Sam,

The X axis labels will appear on the bottom axis by default, so if this is what you want, then set the XB resources instead of the XT resources, and don't set:

> res@tmXUseBottom = False ; Keep top axis independent of bottom.

If you want both X axes to be labeled, then keep the XT resources, but still don't set the above resource.

For the Y axis, I think you just have a misspelling:

> res@tmYUseLeft = False ; Keep right axis independent of bottom.

You need the word "Use" in there. The script should have given you an error message about the the misspelled resource.

--Mary