data SO2 sensor OMI

From: Mateus Dias Nunes <nunes.mateusdias_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 17 2013 - 22:57:56 MDT

Hello,
I'm working with sensor data HDF5 Ozone Monitoring Instrument total column
of sulfur dioxide, and am with doubts about the first (Ncantidate)
dimension of the data.
My doubt is the following: for each level PBL (0.9 km), TRL (5km), TRM (7.5
km) and STL (above 15km) have eight levels ranging from 0-7? and we'd have
value for each level?
ex: in a file of variable pressure, we have the dimension level, and in
it'd have levels (1000, 925, 850 ..... 300, 250)
Finally, find out how the values of the sub divisions PBL (for example)?

Mateus Dias Nunes - Federal University of Pelotas - Brazil
thank you